Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Application: Darimir

Hello,

My name is Luka, I'm 21 and live in middle Europe, Slovenia. I play this game since beta but have long not joined harder PvE content, to be exact since the days of Shadows of Angmar, now I would like to being raiding again and I think your program is the right place for me.

My character is Darmir of Gondor, a captain.

If you want to inspect me before you consider this application send me a /tell in game, its not a problem but I must warn you that its still the subject of improvement, especially virtues and armor!

I also play 5 other classes but non of them are level 85 just yet, in the future might bring up;
A lore master (75), a guardian (75), a hunter (68), a burglar (68), and a rune keeper (60).

Kind regards,
Dari
When the power of love, overcomes the love of power, then and only then, we shall see world peace...

-Bob Marley

Hi Darimir,

Just confirming you're applying to FotW and not the kin?

If so, welcome, our FotW officer will contact you in game soon with what you need to know. Smile

Yes, FoTW.

I have been told it is not a problem, I am very happy with my current kin but they focus a lot on PvP and less on PvE, I got kind of fed up with PvP so looking for something different now and trying to establish my self back into the raiding groups. Smile

Dari
When the power of love, overcomes the love of power, then and only then, we shall see world peace...

-Bob Marley

All you need to do Alda is ./joinchannel fotw in-game and someone will upgrade you on the forum so you can join events on the planner. Smile
May the Source be with you.
The Art of Warg

[Image: signature.png]

forum status upgraded, welcome to fotw