3. COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE
Germany

4. TIMEZONE
CET (GMT+1)

5. PREVIOUS MMORPG EXPERIENCE
NWN2

6. PREVIOUS LOTRO EXPERIENCE
I play LOTRO for about 1.5 years

7. HAVE YOU BEEN A MEMBER OF OTHER KINSHIPS?
My first kinship was Ancient Order (hello Elderwiser Smile ) When I left them about 9 months ago there were only 2-3 active people left. So there's been no chance to do instances together let alone raids.

I then joined Keepers of Silmarils where I still am and where I also want to stay. I like my kinnies in KoS and I guess we're a decent kinship. Although we're quite a few people there's not enough people interested in raiding, so some of us have joined raid groups/alliances. I was raiding with Fury Warriors up to now, but they have unfortuneatly disbanded now, the original core leaving for Outcast a Czech/Slovak speaking kinship. 

So to be clear. I am interested in joining your alliance raid/group [Friends of the West, Tigrjonok told me], not you kin.

8. YOUR MAIN CHARACTER
Bytonras, man, guardian, lvl 85, Hytbold shadow fighter set, ToO OP set.

9. YOUR ALTS, IF ANY
Tumion, elf, Lore-Master, lvl 85, ToO CC set working on Ettens set, has a necklace with a clasp Smile

Fretogar, hobbit, lvl 45 minstrel

10. HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT TWA?

Sometimes PUGed with guys from TWA, Tigr told me about you.

11. DO YOU KNOW ANY CURRENT TWA MEMBERS?

No

12. ABOUT YOURSELF

13. ABOUT YOUR MAIN

Bytonras is from Laketown and traveled far from from his home to Eriador to learn and master his craft but also out of curiosity and in search for adventures. The latter though he would never admit, being an amiable but somehow awkward fellow who likes to believe he always pursues his duty and follows his principles. 
14. I AM INTERESTED IN RAIDING

A lot

15. I AM INTERESTED IN FELLOWSHIP QUESTS

Somewhat

16. I AM INTERESTED IN RP & RP EVENTS

Somewhat

Post this simplification Applicable true.