Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Enter: Merenween

Hello all !

Some of you might know me from the game, others might just wonder who the heck is this guy.

My name is George, I'm from Romania, and have a venerable age of 30 (and counting).
In the game, my main is a suicidal dps-addict she-elf huntress named Merenween. Also have a cappy and a wardy, all three 65, all in Sanctuary kinship.
I used to raid with the Silverblade Alliance back in the days (where I achieved Noob of the Week award a couple of times). At this point, I play LOTRO on a rather casual manner, but can be flexible about it if needed.

The reason I didn't join the Friends of the West earlier is due pure lazyness, I guess. I have a legendary trait for that.
I hope we'll have lots of fun raiding or grouping together. See you in Middle Earth !  :wave1:
... The Spice must flow ...

Hey Merennoob, welcome to FOTW

Yay, Merenoob!  :love1:

Hey Meren, welcome to the party! :vh1:
Suddenly there was a great shout, and from the Gate came a trumpet call. They had forgotten Thorin! Part of the wall, moved by levers, fell outward with a crash into the pool.

Out leaped the King Under The Mountain, and in the gloom the great dwarf gleamed like gold in a dying fire.

Welcome!
[Image: Tharelon-2.gif]

welcome aboard Meren :d

Well the forum avatar is nice ;D

Welcome along!

Hello there ( sau salut in unele limbi ), welcome. Smile

Welcome Merenween Smile